Saturday, March 21, 2009

Finis


Here is the promised spider spinning its web on the side of PS 107 on 8th Ave in Brooklyn. This must be a terrible picture because it looks much better in reality-- really like a big old spider hanging over its web.

I have learned a lot over the course of these posts--not least, that there is a way to actually see what you are photographing in sunlight in the camera's viewfinder. I could never figure out why I couldn't see what I was pointing the camera at when outside of the house, but now I realize there is a button. It was the spider who taught me.

There may well be another blog along different lines, and soon. I'll let you know.

After an initial burst of enthusiasm during which I remembered to take this heavy first-generation digital camera out with me on walks, life has crept back into its old channels. And so, this version of the blog has found its sunset here:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
Anglo-Brooklyn by Joy Holland is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.